Test & Warranty & Certifications2 February 2017
CARE & MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
- 1-Remove any residual soil by lightly brushing or scraping the stain by sponging down with water.
- 2-If further cleaning needed, apply a solution with soap and water. Work the solution into stain by lightly scrubbing the area with sponge or very soft bristle brush.
- 3-Remove cleaning solution with a clean soft towel or sponge to remove the stain and excess cleaning solution. (Repeat step 2 and 3 until stain is removed.)
- 4-Rinse the affected area thoroughly with clean water. Apply a spray bottle and extract the remaining moisture using towel. Repeat rising method if needed thoroughly remove cleaning solution from the fabric.
- -Vacuum the fabric prior to cleaning.
- -Do not be alarmed if stain is not removed after first application and removal of cleaning solution.
- -If the fabric can be removed from furniture it may be cleaned in a mild soap and warm water ( 40° C) solution in washing machine and dried in an environment also less than 40° C
- -Do not leave your product after 50°C outside temperature under directly sunlight.
- -All tests are forecast which made in laboratory, real effect can be different.
- - Results can be vary region by region.
- -The values for the products may have a variation of +/- 5%.